Erica's Favorite! Paired with pinot noir, Nugent Vineyard
Here’s a great way to eat leftover stuffing. Pack in a lunch or serve at a holiday party. Match the cheese to the stuffing: try cheddar and a bit of blue with cornbread stuffing; or a mixture of parmesan, gruyere and manchego in herb stuffing – or whatever sounds good to you.
- 3 cups stuffing (any kind you have will work)
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly beat egg in a medium size bowl. Mix in half and half.
- Break stuffing into teaspoon size pieces and add to egg mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add shredded cheese to the stuffing-egg mixture and stir together.
- Spoon loosely into mini muffin pan, filling each cup about half way.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan to cool slightly on a wire rack.